Domestic students are defined as: U.S. Citizens, U.S. Dual Citizens, or Green Card holders. Those students who hold an H4 or other non-immigrant visas are still considered international students and must abide by the international student deadlines. (If applying to Toronto or Vancouver campuses, domestic students are defined as Canadian citizens, etc as above.)
International students are defined as: any students who are not U.S. Citizens, U.S. Dual Citizens, or Green Card holders. These students will usually require Northeastern University’s support to enter the U.S., though there are exceptions. (If applying to Toronto or Vancouver campuses, international students are defined as non-Canadian citizens, etc as above.)
- August 1 – Application opens
- October 26 – Final international application deadline
- November 1 – initial I-20 request deadline
- November 20 – transfer-in I-20 request deadline
- December 15 – Final domestic application deadline
Decisions will be released on the following dates. Please allow 7-10 business days for your application to be processed by the admissions team.
- September 23 (international & domestic)
- October 15 (international & domestic)
- October 28 (international & domestic)
- November 22 (domestic)
- Case by Case (domestic)
Students will have 2 weeks (10 business days) from receipt of their decision to enroll and submit their $100 deposit.